- HOME AUTOMATION
- YOUNG MAKERS (< 18)
- OPEN SOURCE
- 3D PRINTING
- NEW MANUFACTURING
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- MUSIC & SOUND
- RECYCLING & UPCYCLING
- KIDS & EDUCATION
- ARTISANS & NEW CRAFT
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- WELLNESS & HEALTHCARE
- FASHION & WEARABLES
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
- 3D SCANNING
- STEAM PUNK
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Attention: This page is continuously updated
LaserCut Contemporary Jewelry
The stainless steel, as most used industrial material, is reborn with a completely new shape.
The lasercut technology is an innovative approach to the jewelry design; it gives an industrial identity which blands with arts and crafts.
The combination of basic figures reveals the pure beauty of geometry.
Evgenia Elkind founded her own Design Studio based in Turin (Italy) in 2013 and she created a jewelry brand developing a multi-disciplined approach. There is a deep material research and an optimized manufacture process in every collection.
• Master Degree . Interior Design . Polytechnic of Milan . Italy . 2013
• Bachelor Degree . Industrial Design . Polytechnic of Turin . Italy . 2010
• Bachelor Degree . Industrial Design . Polytechnic of Valencia . Spain . 2010
• Maker of Merit Nomination . Berlin Maker Faire . June 2017
• Winner at Homi Maker Design Award . January 2016
• 1st prize . Vassoietta Self Service Tray . ‘Monetti International Tray Desig Competition . 2007
• Jewelry Designer . Studio Evgenia Elkind . Turin . Italy . from 2013 to present
• Graphic Designer / Art Director . Black Studio . Turin . Italy . from 2015 to present
• Product / Interior Designer . Emanuele Missaglia Architetto . Tirana . Georgia . 2015
• Creative Designer . Creattività . Milan . Italy . 2014
• Product / Interior Designer . Studio Marco Bernini . Turin . Italy . 2012
• Graphic Designer . Studio Xavier Martinez . Velencia . Spain . 2009
Pensi che il catalogo espositori sia utile a migliorare la tua esperienza con Maker Faire Rome? Esprimi un voto da 1 (inutile) a 5 (molto utile).