ROBOTICS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF CREATIVITY AND COMPUTATIONAL THOUGHT
This is the path and the contents:
Introduction to Coding and Computational Thinking
Child and Primary Coding - Unplugged Activity
- Introduction to Educational Electronics - Scratch Presentation (https://scratch.mit.edu/educators/); Implementation of Tinkering activities - Introduction to Tinkering and implementation of simple activities - Educational Robotics - Introduction of Bee-Bot, Blue-Bot, LEGO
WEDO 2.0 - Robot programming with dedicated software. The presentation aims to promote the skills of teachers in the implementation of Robotics and programming elements (computational thinking plugged and unplugged) in teaching using robots that use different codes and programming languages of increasing complexity.
- Trainer INNOVATION DIDACTICS
- Atelierista creative atelier for Robotics-Tinkering-Electronics -Coding -Digital Storytelling- Digital Theater - PODCAST at 3c.d. SIANI - Marano
- Innovative Global Junior Challenge teacher with award ceremony at the Campidoglio
- Innovative projects finalists for the following events: Remote Future - City of Science Naples
School Maker Day - Bologna GJC - ROME
- Lessons published on Rai Scuola http://www.raiscuola.rai.it/lezione/titolo/13202/default.aspx
- Mention on "Scholastic life" -UNCES- n.2 October 2017
- Certified training in Digital Didactics, Educational and Creative Robotics, Coding, Use of code.org, SCRATCH, DEVELOPMENT OF VIDEO GAMES AND INTERACTIVE DIGITAL QUIZES.
Degree in scientific disciplines (Pharmacy) - Computer Certification
- Production of Learning Object https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1W5Ci6draXOhR9ZNIESUoA